|Location||Sonora State, Mexico|
|Land Position||8,500 ha|
|Status||Permitted – Start up Construction expected H2 2019|
|Mineral Resources||Maiden NI 43-101 resource estimate expected in Q1 2020|
|Mining & Processing Concept||Open pit mining with heap leach processing|
- Near-term production potential
- Successful bulk test mining completed
- Production design schematics completed
- Commercial-scale permit applications submitted
- Excellent infrastructure
- MIA/ETJ approved Start up construction H2- 2019
- Main zones remain open along strike and to depth
- Significant exploration upside property wide
- Exploration ongoing around existing resources and in new target areas
The 8,500 ha Santana project is located in Sonora State, Mexico and is accessible by paved highway. It is strategically positioned in a rich mining district that features operational mines from some of the world’s leading names in precious metals mining (Goldcorp, Agnico Eagle, Alamos Gold).
Santana is a low CAPEX open pit heap-leach development permitted project with test mining and processing recently completed.