Santana Gold Project
Santana is a low CAPEX heap leach development project with test mining currently underway. It is strategically positioned in a rich mining district that features operational mines from some of the world’s leading names in precious metals mining (Goldcorp, Agnico Eagle, Alamos Gold).
Santana is envisioned as an open pit heap leach project with a large contiguous land package containing numerous exploration targets property-wide. The project claim area is also contiguous with the Company’s Los Verdes mineral claims and the Santana gold structures drilled to date may extend into the Los Verdes area.
- 100% owned
- Located southeast of Hermosillo, in Sonora State, Mexico
- 8,500 hectare land package in the Sierra Madre Occidental range
- Excellent infrastructure
- Permitted for ongoing, bulk-sample, heap-leach studies
- Near-term production potential for open pit mining
- Two Zones of mineralization (Nicho and Nicho North)
- 30,000 meters of exploration drilling completed
- Numerous additional exploration targets property-wide
Additional technical data and news releases pertaining to historical Satana results is available on Sedar.